Place: Breakers Club Wamberal
In accordance with special resolution voted in November 19 2018, new voting protocols will be adopted in future office bearer elections, which are outlined below.
- Online nominations for the election of office bearers will be called, received and registered with the Secretary for the positions of President, VP Senior, VP Junior, VP Sponsorship, Club Captain, Secretary and Treasurer. Online Nomination Form HERE (No written nominations will be accepted. Members experiencing difficulties with the online form should contact Troy Pegler 0415 955 281)
- Each nomination must be endorsed by two current members.
- A current member is identified as registered on the 2020 FFA’s player registration system as a player, coach, manager or volunteer.
- Such nominations will be received by COB Monday November 23.
- The voting at the AGM will be undertaken by secret ballot.
- If no online nominations have been received for an office bearer position, then nominations will be called from the floor.
On arrival at the meeting, members should check the register of members and record their attendance.